What do people learn too late?
Sometimes the most unexpected thing could change your life
I found this question on social media and some of the comments is worth reading, every line of this list represents a person, a whole life, lots of feelings, tough times, a different experience, a different perspective and I could easily relate each word to my self, just like you, and maybe all people on earth share the same fate in different ways and levels, we are maybe similar more than what we can imagine, but whatever happened, stressing out is silly and stupid in a world that turns around every day, so don’t worry;
- That you only have one life and you need to get the best out of it
- You can’t change your parents. Love them for bringing you into this world, and leave the rest at the door
- It’s never too late to learn
- That “things/stuff” does not matter.
- To hold on tight to the people you love and treat them well. Once they are gone, all you have is memories. Good and bad memories. Shoulda, coulda, woulda memories.
- To be kind to one another and to not judge another even if u have walked in their shoes because we are all built different. What one person may be able to handle may break another person. Oh and compassion is a huge one that people often learn way to late.
- To value our parents & spend more time with them. No one on this earth will love us unconditionally like they did
- To be kind to others and treat others how you would like to be treated
- That HEALTH IS WEALTH
- To appreciate even the smallest goodness in life.
- Life will never be fair
- How to slow down and take care of yourself mentally and physically.
- You only get one mother tell her you love her every day
- To be kind
- Keeping your life private
- That you weren’t always as right as you thought you were.
- Life is short
- That you don’t have to stress about everything. The world turns every day
To Thank me and to support this blog, buy me a coffee